Aimed at children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, this book cleverly introduces us to a young asparagus who, at first, doesn’t understand why he can’t ‘fit in’ with the other fruits and vegetables. You’ll be tickled green to see some of Gus’ little antics, and pleasantly satisfied when his wellbeing comes to fruition.
My Little Story Corner has ONE copy of ‘Gus, the Asparagus’ to give away, courtesy of Dragon Tales Publishing.
Answer the following question in a comment below:
“Everybody is different. Describe what makes you unique.”
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. The winner will be determined by Romi Sharp of My Little Story Corner and Ann-Marie Finn, illustrator of ‘Gus, the Asparagus’.
2. Only ONE entry per person will be accepted.
3. Prize only open to Australian residents.
4. Entries must be received by 9pm (AEST) on Sunday 26th April 2015. Competition now CLOSED
5. Winners will be notified by email. Please provide your postal address within 3 days of competition close.
6. This giveaway is not sponsored or endorsed by any other entity, other than My Little Story Corner and Dragon Tales Publishing.
GOOD LUCK! 🙂
‘Like’ us on Facebook:
Go back to the review and interview: Ann-Marie Finn’s Sweet New Release; Gus, the Asparagus